Youth Gathering Update!
These are the revised guidelines we are using for our small group gatherings. We are still offering online gatherings as an option.
- Students will have to wear masks while indoors regardless of vaccination status due to state guidelines.
- If students have been outside of the country, been sick, in contact with somebody who tested positive for Covid-19 and is not vaccinated, please refrain from attending any youth gatherings until the appropriate time of self-quarantine has been completed.
- If a student or somebody in the household were to test positive after a youth gathering, please contact the Youth Pastor, so we can initiate contact tracing- The identity will be kept private unless authorized otherwise.
- We will have sanitizing stations at every gathering.
- When indoor space is used for a gathering, the rooms will be sanitized if more than one meeting was held in less than 24 hours.
- Students will have to have a Consent Form signed by a Parent/Guarding.